PureCrop1 uses advanced biochemistry to naturally eliminate pests, mold and mildew while increasing plant health.
One product made completely of plants that does it all, insecticide, fungicide and biostimulant. Although it’s active ingredients are corn and soybean oil, it is in fact NOT an oil. Through the use of Nanotechnology, it is a clever
rearrangement of molecules to create a colloidal micelle. The micelle measures between 1-4 nano meters and does all the work. When it comes to sap sucking pests, unlike oils which acts as a suffocant, the micelle is attracted to the bacteria in their gut and will actually go through the cellular wall of the insect and disrupt the enzymes in their gut. Therefore, PureCrop1 does not harm beneficial insects, simply because they have a different bacteria in their gut that our micelle is not attracted to. When it comes to mold and mildew, the same cell type that is in the sap sucking insects is in the mold and mildew. The mold and mildew spores are sterilized and then washed off the plant as a biodegradable soap.
Due to this size and electrical properties, PureCrop1 is a natural surfactant, carrier of nutrients and increases sugar levels. Also due to the micelles ability to biodegrade, when applied as a foliar spray or root drench, it leaves no residue behind and tests clean parts per billion. This product can be used on all stages of growth even up to day of harvest.
With zero OSHA rating, protective gear is not required and with zero REI drift is not an issue. PureCrop1 is FIFRA 25(b) exempt so no reporting is required when using this product.
There is a long list of benefits when using PureCrop1, either as a preventative or knock down. Grow confidently with PureCrop1.
- All plant-based ingredients
- Approved for organic use
- Test clean parts per billion
- Can be used up to day of harvest
- No phytotoxicity
- No change in color or flavor
- Targets all sap sucking insects
- Targets all mold, mildew and bacteria feeding off the plant
- Increases Brix levels
- Does not harm beneficials
- Zero OSHA Rating
- Zero REI
- Zero PHI
- NSF certified food safe
- FIFRA 25(b) exempt
- Safe to use around kids and pets
As a preventative foliar spray 1 oz per gallon every 7-10 days.
For knock down foliar spray 2 oz per gallon every 2-3 days until desired results.
To maintain long term biostimulant benefits spray 2 oz per gallon once a week.
As a root-drench or general surfactant spray 1.24 oz per gallon of water.
- Although it is made from oils, it is in fact not an oil, it’s a clever rearrangement of nanoscale molecules and their electrical charge.
- Nanotechnology that improves plant health through increased brix levels –
- Can be applied as a foliar spray or root drench.
- Gentle enough for young plants, seedlings, and sensitive varieties
- A natural emulsifier that is compatible with all other garden products
- Easily implemented into current IPM
- Colloidal micelle are created naturally using food grade oils and organic acid
- Our formula utilizes renewable plant-based materials such as grains, beans, and citrus
- Solid particles are attracted to the micelle and held in suspension. The wash-off is completely biodegraded at the atomic level into nitrates, soil constituents, and water
- The unique ability of the micelle to encapsulate means nutrients are carried throughout the plant more efficiently
- All of our packaging is reusable and recyclable