PureCrop1 uses advanced biochemistry to naturally eliminate pests, mold, and mildew while increasing plant health.
Simplify your routine with a powerful insecticide, a potent fungicide, and a multi-faceted biostimulant, packed in one safe, organic, plant-based formula.
Although it’s active ingredients are corn and soybean oil, PureCrop1 is not oil; it’s a clever rearrangement of the colloidal micelle and their electrical charge. The micelle measures between 1-4 nanometers and does all the work. When it comes to sap-sucking pests, unlike oils that act as a suffocant, the micelle is attracted to the bacteria in their gut. It will go through the cellular wall of the insect and disrupt the enzymes in their gut. Therefore, PureCrop1 does not harm beneficial insects, simply because they have different bacteria in their gut that our micelle is not attracted to. When it comes to mold and mildew, the same cell type in the sap-sucking insects is also in the mold and mildew. PureCrop1 sterilized mold and mildew spores, which are then washed off the plant as a biodegradable soap.
Due to this size and electrical properties, PureCrop1 is a natural surfactant, carrier of nutrients and increases sugar levels. Additionally, due to the micelle’s ability to biodegrade, when applied as a foliar spray or root drench, it leaves no residue behind and tests clean parts per billion.
- Use PureCrop1 on all stages of growth — even up to the day of harvest.
- Protective gear is not required, and with zero REI, drift is not an issue.
- PureCrop1 is FIFRA 25(b) exempt, so no reporting is required when using this product.
Whether as a preventative treatment or knockdown, the list of PureCrop1 benefits proves long.
Grow confidently with PureCrop1.
Agrian Label Database
- All plant-based ingredients
- Approved for organic use
- Test clean parts per billion
- Can be used up to day of harvest
- No phytotoxicity
- No change in color or flavor
- Targets all sap sucking insects
- Targets all mold, mildew and bacteria feeding off the plant
- Increases Brix levels
- Zero REI
- Zero PHI
- Organic Approved
- FIFRA 25(b) Exempt
- Made with food-grade ingredients
- Does not harm beneficial insects
- 100% Safe for use around people, animals, and the environment.
- As a preventative foliar spray 1 oz per gallon every 7-10 days.
- For knockdown foliar spray 2 oz per gallon every 2-3 days until desired results.
- To maintain longterm biostimulant benefits, spray 2 oz per gallon once a week.
- As a root-drench or general surfactant spray 1.24 oz per gallon of water.
- Gentle enough for young plants, seedlings, and sensitive varieties
- A natural emulsifier that is compatible with all other garden products
- Although made from oils, PureCrop1 is not oil; it’s a clever rearrangement of nanoscale molecules and their electrical charge.
- Even diluted with water, PureCrop1 will never separate. Instead, the charged micelle constantly fight against each other, keeping the formula mixing indefinitely.
- PureCrop1 is a surfactant naturally, due to its properties. Use it as a wetting agent/adjuvant mixable with any other garden products at low dilution rates.
- We create the colloidal micelle naturally using food grade oils and organic acid.
- Our formula utilizes renewable plant-based materials such as grains, beans, and citrus.
- Solid particles are attracted to the micelle and held in suspension. Any wash-off completely biodegrades at the atomic level into nitrates, soil constituents, and water.
- The unique ability of the micelle to encapsulate means more efficient carrying of nutrients throughout the plant.
- All of our packagings are reusable and recyclable.